What’s happened to
Anchorage IS a crime.
~ Safety ~
• Public safety is the number one role of government.
• Resources allocated to public safety should be determined by what is needed to get the job done. Public safety should not “compete” with other programs and services for resources.
• Public safety should be viewed as a key component of a favorable business climate that attracts investment and is the foundation for a strong economy.
~ Prevention ~
• Zero Tolerance Policy.
• Stop “non-violent” criminal behavior quickly and swiftly to reduce more serious crimes.
• All criminals must receive an appropriate punishment.
~ Prosecution ~
• Protecting the victim(s) and public at all times is the priority. Common sense must prevail over computer algorithms when determining the threat level of someone awaiting trial.
• Incarceration is acceptable as a form of punishment and rehabilitation and should not be viewed as a budget burden with a goal to reduce the prison population to save money.
No longer soft on crime.
Rebecca Logan for Mayor
329 E. 5th Avenue
Anchorage, AK 99501
Paid for by Rebecca Logan for Anchorage Mayor